That’s what this app offers
- This app is easy to understand and can be used by children on their own.
- This app improves mathematic competences.
- In this app mathematic is in the foreground. Distracting figures or attendant stories were intentionally not
included. Only the eagle figure shows the current number of correct tasks.
- In this app you get direct responses to your input.
- Children are encouraged to capture numbers in a structured manner to calculate with them successfully.
Strategies can be developed.
- Tasks won't get solved by pure counting, but rather supported by structured images.
- Simultaneous comprehension and recognition of structured point fields promote in a decisive way the development
of the concept of numbers and prevent dyscalculia effectively which would be encouraged by solely counting
- It is important to see the numbers in context of their relationships. By using this information for further
calculations, the comprehension of our decadal system will be supported and ordinal numbers are not in the
- 5 and 10 groups can be used for calculations in the 20 and 100 field.
- Once you have understood the number range to 20 and 100, you will have success in the ongoing mathematic classes
and gain security in formal calculations.
- This app can be used in class or regularly at home.